People who seek help with their FRS Investment account could earn over 3% more.
Portfolios of Participants who didn't get help suffered from: 2
- Inappropriate risk levels
- Market timing mistakes
- Misunderstanding risks and market volatility
Advisors Add Value: 1
- As effective behavioral coaches (up to 2%)
- Applying tax aware investing (up to 0.80%)
- Employing cost effective investments (up to 0.33%)
- Managing asset allocations and rebalancing (up to 0.20%)
- Managing spending strategy (up to 0.75%)
1 According to the study of eight large 401(k) plans with more than 425,000 participants and $25 billion in assets, by Aon Hewitt, a consulting firm, and Financial Engines, an investment advisory firm, between 2006-2010.
2 According to Russell Investments annual Value of an Advisor study, 2017.